WRS is a global recruitment business servicing the needs of clients and contractors worldwide in the Construction, Oil & Gas, Mining, Marine and Power sectors.
Our dedicated UK Construction team works with some of the largest Construction and Civil Engineering companies.
Our UK based HQ and Singapore, Kurdistan, Abu Dhabi and Houston offices are populated with industry experts, many of whom are natives from the country they recruit in, offering linguistic, technical and geographical expertise to ensure both client and candidates benefit from a world class service experience.
Job Title: Purchasing & Warehouse Manager
Work for a successful large mining company with a clear path for growth within the business. This role requires you to manage the full warehouse for the mine: with the direction of all purchase, storage and distribution activities. The role is based in West Africa on a FIFO basis to point of hire
- Fluent in French
- extensive experience in warehouse, inventory management
- Experience of working outside of home country / exposure to different cultures and customs
- Knowledge of French tax law
- Experienced leading a team, training and developing
- Experienced in the mining industry and associated materials
Your key duties will include
- Provide leadership to the team
- Manage the supply from Europe
- Liaise with customs, suppliers and Head Office
- Ensuring the timely provision of goods of the right quality are provided to customers at the lowest cost.
- Ensure there are enough spares for availability
- No stock holding / dead stock
FIFO roster and favourable working week. single accommodation, car and access to fantastic camp facilities.
Please apply with your CV if you are interested, for suitable applicants WRS will contact you and provide full information on the client, project and role and discuss other suitable opportunities.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply