Newrest Group – With origins in Group Catair in 1996, and founded in Toulouse (France), Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, rail catering, concession retail, contract catering, health care, education, remote site and support services.
With 2014 revenues under management of almost 1 Billion Euros and more than 28,000 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is also the second largest ‘independent’ airline caterer world-wide.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Purchasing Manager
- Manage all purchasing functions including Purchase Order Processing, delivery arrangements, record maintenance and reports.
- Responsible for cost variance and price reporting, special purchasing projects and analysis,
- processing and expediting order a needed and replenishing standard stock items.
- Analyse, identify and communicate information regarding purchase order.
- Identify, investigate and resolve purchase related issues.
- Assist Supply Chain Manager with gathering price information for quotations.
- Maintain effective stock control, rotations and levels and cost saving.
- Assisting the Supply Chain department in data entry, maintaining and entering purchase order,
- Maintaining and compiling purchase reports and working with accounts payable regarding supplier and vendor invoices.
- Motivated and high stress tolerances
- Master degree in Purchasing and Logistic
- English fluent, French is a plus
- Excellent computers skills (Office Suite)
- HACCP awareness and training.
- Supply management qualifications
- 3 years experience minimum in a similar function in Purchasing in retail or catering.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online