Established in 1937, Hayat Holding is a leading Turkish enterprise with a highly successful track record. The holding consists of 41 companies that operate in various industries including FMCG, port operations, construction, wood industry and energy. The Holding has two main companies; Kastamonu Entegre and Hayat Kimya.
Job Title: Purchasing Manager
- Managing to purchase of raw, packaging, technical and mechanical materials in line with the central purchasing strategies and methods.
- To manage all studies with suppliers such as construct, follow-up, and monitoring contracts, agreements and relevant progress by checking the quality of service provided.
- To support, purchase abd follow up all needed materials during Nigeria factory’s construction process.
- To make studies on supplier sourcings, ensuring and devoloping relations with local suppliers are aware of business objectives.
- To contribute all import procedures from abtoad to Nigeria and support Supply Chain Department.
- To manage and control all proforma invoices, commercial invoices and bounded procedures and take necessary actions proactively for all purchasing activities and operations.
- To prepare budget of purchasing department and creating forecasts.
- To master purchasing methods ( RFQ, tender,open/close bidding)
- Evaluating bids and making recommendations based on commercial and technical factors and reporting to Procurement Director and General Manager.
- Controlling all purchasing requisitions, purchasing orders, invoices and other related documents on SAP MM module.
- To follow up all supply processes from order to pay.
- To cooperate other internal colleagues, to evaulate individually all purchasing team as performance and to support purchasing team to reach the department targets and to conduct staff’s career development.
- Working compatible and coordinated with all units ( Including Headquarter in Turkey )
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply