The Enterprise African Network is a key instrument in the AU’s strategy to boost growth and jobs. Bringing together close to 600 business support organisations from more than 50 countries, we help small companies seize the unparalleled business opportunities in the AU Single Market.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Public Relations Officer
- Public relation officer creates a connection or serves as liaisons between organizations.
- He/She provides information to the public and builds relationships with groups, such as the media, funding organizations and government agencies.
- He/She aims to build a greater understanding of issues and can use their skills to encourage the public.
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Providing clients with information about new opportunities
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- Liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
- Organizing promotional events such as press conferences, exhibitions, tours and visits
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- Degree in Public Administration or other related field
- 1-2 years Experience
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- Awareness of different media agendas
- Good IT skills
- Relationship management
- Presentation skills
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be flexible
- Demonstrate sound work ethic
- Be respectful
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to:
Note: Strictly for Lagos residence, interested candidate(s) should apply.
Application Deadline 21st December, 2015.