eHealth Africa’s mission is to build stronger health systems through the design & implementation of data-driven solutions that respond to local needs and provide underserved communities with tools to lead healthier lives.
Public Health Business Analyst
Health Camp Project Overview
In many areas of northern Nigeria, there is limited access to medical care, both in terms of cost and geographic location of healthcare facilities. The goal of the Health Camp Project is to improve overall community health in Kano state by increasing access to basic health care, ensuring access to essential medicines, providing appropriate referrals, and strengthening the effectiveness of public health campaigns.
The Health Camp Project started in 2014. Health Camps are deployed during the normally scheduled Immunization Plus Days (IPDs). Each campaign, 2,500 boxes of essential medicines and supplies are created and distributed. The cost per box is estimated at $100 which includes transport, packaging, and management fees.
- Estimated 3 month consultancy
- Possibility of extension as needed
- 4 – 8 weeks in Kano, Nigeria
- Remaining work abroad for final report writing
- Experience working in health care
- Skilled in financial analysis and modeling
- Experience working in Nigeria
- Experience in Feasibility study implementation
- Travel to/from Nigeria
- Health insurance for duration of time in Nigeria (BUPA Travel Insurance)
- Housing, utilities, transport, and security provided in Nigeria
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.