Proserv – Production Technology Services is an international energy services company specialising in the provision of life-of-field solutions. The company operates worldwide from 26 sites in five geographical regions: UK, Scandinavia, Middle East & Africa, Far East & Australasia and North & South America.
Our people are fundamental to the success of our organisation and remain at the heart of our achievements. At Proserv, we aim to develop our business around a valued and motivated workforce that encourages personal development and allows our people to flourish and realise their fullest potential.
Job Role: Filed Technicians
To primarily assist with Test and re-calibration of company and customer owned equipment.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- In house repair, maintenance and test of equipment within the company hire fleet.
- In-house and on-site repair and re-calibration of customer owned equipment.
- Carry out all works in accordance with defined Company Quality and Health and Safety requirements.
- Liaise with clients and suppliers as required in order to satisfactorily complete each job.
- Assist colleagues in maintaining a tidy and safe working environment.
- Work together with colleagues to maintain an organised and effective branch Inspect test/repair customer and company owned equipment to a professional standard in accordance to procedures and defined requirements.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Execute & Complete all assigned Projects in well manner without any discrepancies & dispute, and report to base on findings, concerns and further actions.
- A personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment, also to FRESH values.
- Complete or compile necessary paperwork throughout the duration of the project that includes:
- Daily logs
- Post Project reporting
- Stop card/ Observation card
- Expense forms
- Customer satisfaction form
- Share the lessons learnt to other technicians during tool box talk meetings.
- Execute the base work as per line manager instructions while in Base.
- Analyse performance with line manager periodically and improve on findings if any.
- Any other task as per line manager instructions.
- Complete and submit detailed work/inspection and project reports in a timely manner.
- Provide technical support to Ops manager / Workshop Supervisor where required.
Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
B.sc. in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
Minimum 2 years’ experience in related field including troubleshooting and technical problem solving.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in field operations (onshore and offshore).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply