Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE) is an NGO built on the core values of Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork and Excellence. Our main goal is to advocate for, and promote the rights of widows, vulnerable children and orphans in Nigeria and Africa at large.
Proposal Writing Volunteer
Prepare proposals by determining concept; gathering, writing and formatting information
• Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs); attending strategy meetings.
• Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; contributing proposal status information to review meetings.
• Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
• Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
• Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Written Communication
- Graphic Design Skills
- Technical Documentation
- Problem Solving,
- Exceptional computer skills
- A good Degree in Mass Communication or any relevant course
- Must have a flair for writing
Method of Application
Applicants must have relevant experiences and must be based in Abuja. Interested applicants should send CV in PDF format only to [email protected] quoting the job title as subject on or before July 31st 2015.