Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a leading Property Development Company, seeks to recruit a resourceful individual for the role of:
Job Title: Project Manager (Construction)
- The holder of this position will report to the CEO.
- Preparation of the project schedule.
- Expedite all shop drawings and approvals
- Ensure that “as built” drawings are prepared on an ongoing basis by all trades during the construction period and issue final close outs to consultant/owner accordingly.
- Ensure all required municipal inspections are performed.
- Will follow up with Consultants/Partners/Expatriate companies’ paper-works
- Conduct regular site visits and attend meetings, and so on.
- Assist estimator in preparation of project budget
- Orchestrate and supervise a construction project from its conceptual development stage through final construction within schedule and budget.
- Review the project plans and specifications and comment on the building design, scheduling, possible cost savings measures and potential construction problems.
- Prepare and expedite project deficiency lists
- Inform the Consultant/Client of any errors, discrepancies or omissions contained within the Consultant’s design drawings.
- Will be responsible for overall project planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, and control, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality standards.
- Control and monitor labour, material and equipment expenses.
- Prepare monthly cost forecasting summaries.
- Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in construction, architecture or building technology
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Civil Engineering, Building Technology, Quantity Surveying or any related field of study and be COREN or CORBON registered.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Project or other notable software applications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to handle technical queries.
- Project Management Certification is a must!
- A postgraduate degree in construction management and hands on experience as a project manager is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] using name, project management certification and year as subject of the mail (e.g. Wale CPM 2014). Only mails that comply with the above instructions will be treated. Please be guided.
Note: The mail/CV should also consist of the list of major construction projects handled till date.
Application Deadline 20th November, 2015.