Mi-C3 International is an international software-as-a-service company providing a suite of digital operations management tools, collectively named Affectli, to several industries worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Project Manager (Telecoms Towers Industry)
- We are seeking to recruit an IT Project Manager to lead the implementation of the Affectli service for Mi-C3’s customers. The selected candidate will have specific knowledge and experience of the Telecoms Tower Industry.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable knowledge of the 4 generic areas of project management responsibility these being time, cost, quality and scope;
- The ability to manage a project team towards the achievement of pre-set project objectives;
- Proficiency in using project management scheduling software;
- The ability to articulate and write good documentation in the English language;
- Experience in using recognised industry methodologies for project management control and documentation;
- The first project the selected candidate will be assigned to is in Nigeria. He or she will be expected to be based in Lagos for the next several months. Subsequent projects will require the selected candidate to relocate for extended period of times to the other jurisdictions — principally in Africa and Asia — where our customers operate.
- The right candidate will be offered a permanent position with considerable opportunity for growth in the business.
- The ability to reschedule and replan according to the immediate project needs and procedures;
- A good understanding of the telecoms tower industry particularly with regard to 2 of the disciplines of active management, passive management, site acquisition and tower build process;
- Developed knowledge of business process re-engineering;
- Experience in IT software implementation and the processes around the systems development life cycle.
- We are looking for a tenacious leader, with an analytical and adaptable mind-set and a refined ability to structure tasks and plan, organise and prioritise their own and their team’s business.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s together with a justification letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 3rd May, 2016.