Serviam Business Services Limited is a boutique consultancy that specializes in Business Process, Operations Management, and Human Capital Management and Development. We work with our clients to identify and capitalize on improvement opportunities to strengthen business performance and increase profitability.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Project Manager Job Vacancy At Serviam Business Services Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Manager (Telecoms)
Responsibilities for the Project Manager:
- Responsible for working on a diverse range of small to mid-size projects.
- Creates and drives project status reporting and meetings as communication and management tools to ensure project health and to provide transparency to risks and issues that require stakeholder support and action.
- Mitigates issues through validation and test using both QAT and UAT methodologies. Works with stakeholders to make informed decisions on quality factors that can be compromised. Communicates any gaps in design and sets realistic expectations on deliverables. Follows through and closes all of defined exceptions.
- Validates prepared statement of work, RFIs and RFPs per project objectives and manages vendor against stated deliverables and communicates and ensure compliance with company standards and values.
- Proactively identifies and recommends improvements to standard processes and procedures. Actively participates in the implementation of changes to standard processes and procedures.
- 10 years formal project management work experience
- Telecoms Experience is a MUST
- Must be proficient and have experience using MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and MS Project and Vision
- Working understanding of PMI principles and practices; demonstrated ability to apply PMI principals required
- Ability to identify project impacting issues and work with more senior members of the Project Management team to develop and implement solutions
- Must typically have a background in the project business area assigned, in order to successfully serve as a conduit between the technical functions and the business clients.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to:[email protected]