Intels Nigeria Limited provides comprehensive integrated logistics services for the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. The organization has 30 years of experience in port management and support services in shore bases across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Consultant/Manager
- Appropriate professional accreditation in Programme and or Project Management e.g. Prince2, Managing Successful Programmes (MSP), PMP – PMBOK certification)
- Exposure to governance, control and risk management
- Proven ability to effectively work across teams at all levels
- Ability to negotiate/influence at senior level
- Proven ability to manage direct reports: leadership, motivation, coaching and people development.
- Proven business analysis and redesign skills – ability to mentor and quality assure the deliverables of the project team.
- An appropriate university degree
- Minimum 2 – 5 years Supply Chain Logistics working experience
- Ideally: 2-3 years direct experience in managing successful business change projects
- Project Management experience gained in a complex environment
- Solid experience in business analysis & design (especially process and organizational analysis & design)
- Business Process Models (e.g. Six Sigma, Black Belt etc.) (Ability to apply appropriate statistical research) – Process
- Proven Project Management and Change Management skills and expertise
- Experience of employing change management best Practices and disciplines.
- Experience of managing activity across the whole of a project lifecycle, using current technology, structured methods and a quality process (e.g., PMP method, Prince2, etc).
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV’s to: [email protected]