CA Global Headhunters is an international recruitment and staffing company with an in-depth focus on Recruitment in Africa. We recruit talent of the highest standard across African Sectors in Mining, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Banking, Finance, Legal, Insurance, Commodities and Agriculture. As the African markets further grow and develop, our skills and expertise simultaneously grow too, ensuring that we deliver the best service for both clients and candidates. Our extensive candidate network built up over 8 years comprises the most diverse, skilled and experienced candidates.
We have access to resources, networks, and relationships globally which enable us to understand our clients’ cultures, operations, business strategies and industries. With offices in South Africa, Mozambique, China and Geneva we are always on par with new technologies and trends which assist us in sourcing the best talent. Whatever stage of the project life cycle, we can effectively put forward the right candidates with the right skills.
Quarry Project Manager
My client is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to manage their quarry in West Africa
- To effectively lead the team onsite by setting project direction, demonstrating leadership and engaging effectively with the project workforce and clients to create a performance culture that delivers positive project results.
- HSEQ leadership and compliance
- Operational performance
- People and performance management and leadership
- Cost performance
- Process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent
- Qualification in quarry management
- First aid certificate
- Drivers licence (manual)
- Qualification in frontline management
- Minimum 10 years experience in the mining industry
- At least 5 years in project/mine management
- Development and management of budgets with an annual value of $100M
- Implementation of mining statutory compliance (HSEQ, mines regulations etc)
- Successful involvement with contact management with an operator in the mining or heavy engineering industries
- Experience working in a developing country in Africa
- Expatriate contract
- Roster 6 weeks on 3 weeks off
- Market related USD salary
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.