Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a leading global company which specializes in the supply of innovative satellite and astronomy products, to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Project Manager
Job reference n°: 1055
- They also provide the most comprehensive selection of products and services fast and efficiently to maximize both partners and customers’ profitability
- Coordinate Lagos based resources contractors / and vendors during the execution and operational project phase.
- Planning and reporting for local staff requirements.
- Populate, manage and report on the risk register.
- Compile customer required reporting document and coordinate weekly update calls.
- Compiling and submitting monthly reports
- Ensure on time deliverables on project milestones.
- Scheduling and execution of all preventative maintenance functions.
- Track and ensure SLA functions are adhered to and met.
- Regular (weekly) project reports to be issued to Lead PM and stakeholders.
- Strong professional background with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a related field
- Very good educational background in fields of engineering and facilities management.
- Good working knowledge – Microsoft Projects.
- Detail orientated, Analytical and Must be able to adapt to changing environment
- Must be able to efficiently interact with all levels of customers
- Good Organisational skills, attention to details and able to multitask.
- Proven technical background establishment and operational facilities management
- Good Client facing and internal communications skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply