International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
IBM is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Auto req ID: 29680BR
- This role is responsible for leading a project team in delivering a solution to the client using the appropriate business measurements and terms and conditions for the project according to the project charter, project agreement or contract.
- They are responsible for managing all project resources, including subcontractors, and for establishing an effective communication plan with the project team and the client.
- They provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the client.
- They have overall performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management.
- Required Technical and professional expertise at least 5 years in Project Management
- Preferred Technical and Professional Experience at least 7 years in Project Management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply