Greatview Nigeria Limited specialises in providing good quality and cost effective services in Civil Engineering, Infrastructural Design, Environmental Impact Assessment Services, Construction and Construction management, Marine Construction, Renewable Energy and Solar technology as well as Consultancy Services in relation to these different fields. This is achieved by the application and mixture of synergies of our various alliances and the best blend of available engineering business, social or developmental needs.
We provide a wide range of environmental impact assessment services required in the different stages of Integrated Environmental Management (IEM); from Research and Assessment, to Planning, and Implementation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Manager
- To create a plan for successful implementation of the project within set deadlines and profitability targets
- To Identify, acquire, groom and maintain a high quality workforce for the project working closely with the HR department
- To oversee the creation of curriculum and other such support material required for successful delivery of the project
- To work closely with the client teams to schedule and support the project
- To build relationships with critical senior management stakeholders in the client and get their ownership of the project
- To manage and report project financials by conducting a comprehensive budget and monitor closely the project’s financial and operational performance in conjunction with the approved profitability plan
- To help make financially sound business decisions, with a key focus on identifying cost saving opportunities.
- To facilitate the identification of or provide leads to potential business opportunities through client referrals.
- To maintain the highest level of professional and ethical standards.
- To manage day-to-day operations of the project
- To constantly seek opportunities for up selling / cross selling our range of products with the client. Once identified, closely work with the internal teams to submit a proposal and acquire the order
- To deliver critical training programs or any related activities as and when needed
- To develop and monitor key performance lead and lag indicators with an emphasis on creating improved performance through training
- To continuously monitor and solicit feedback on all training programs and materials to ensure accuracy, relevance and effectiveness
- Minimum of 3-4years experience in training consulting role.
- Excellent presentation/facilitation skills and the ability to communicate internationally are mandatory.
- L&D solutions experience.
- Master trainer experience and training of Senior Management levels.
- ERP training and implementation experience.
- Experience of running academy in large organizations.
- Worked with teams on large and dynamic projects.
- At least 5 years project management experience.
- Content Development experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 29th December, 2015.