Expro’s mission is well flow management. We provide services and products that measure, improve, control and process flow from high-value oil and gas wells, from exploration and appraisal through to mature field production optimisation and enhancement.
With a specific focus on offshore, deepwater and other technically challenging environments, we provide a range of mission critical services across three key areas:
– Well Test & Appraisal Services
– Subsea, Completion & Intervention Services
– Production Services
The following job vacancy exists:
Position/Job Title: Project Engineer 3
Overall Purpose Of The Job
To perform Engineering tasks as directed by the Supervisor / Team Leader / Manager in order to ensure that Engineering projects
are completed on schedule and within financial boundaries while performing Engineering tasks required to achieve this.
Key Activities And Accountabilities
- Produce and monitor projects and timelines also monitor budgets as agreed by the project owner.
- Produce, check and approve Engineering documentation as required and check PDM entry as required.
- May be required to functionally supervise and mentor Engineers and Drafters.
- Perform all tasks in accordance with Expro quality procedures and be fully familiar with group standards.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Takes an
active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for
any deviations from standard procedures.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE
awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application
of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
- Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
- Upload information to Engineering databases and use technical software packages as required.
- Actively participate in Engineering meetings and reviews as required.
- Liaise with internal and external departments as and when required to ensure all questions and queries are resolved and
liaise with Supervisor / Team Leader / Manager on any issues or concerns.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical
standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible
violations or conflicts of interest.
- Degree qualified or related professional qualification in Engineering background
- 3+ years’ experience within a related industry
- Proficient in use of technical software packages