TTC Mobile is a top telecom training and outsourcing company based in Lagos Nigeria, with specialization in RF Engineering and Transmission Engineering.
On one hand, we provide fresh graduates with requisite telecom skills that enable them gain, and/or stay in employment in the Telecom industry. On the other hand, we hire and outsource our best trainees as well as skilled and experienced persons outside of our trainees, as technical staff for our corporate clients .
Our client is a leading ISP with head office in Victoria Island Lagos, and branch offices in major cities across Nigeria. As a result of expansion, they have an opening for a qualified Project Coordinator.
JOB TITLE: Project Coordinator
Directly reports to: Senior Project Manager
Directly supervises: Work closely with OSP supervisors, Senior Project Manager and contractors
STATUS : Outsourced
WORK SCHEDULE : : 8-5
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Rare
Drive, Monitor and Record: Project Report Submission by OSP Supervisors.
SPMS: Material Release, Dimensioning, Handling and Return of project materials
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / REQUIREMENTS
- Coordinate all Project administrative activities aimed at supporting efficient Project
- File ALL project related documents e.g. delivery reports, finance documents, material
- spares document, contractor documents e.t.c.
- Schedule and manage
i. Weekly project office meetings,
ii. Weekly Contractor_Project officemeetings,
iii. Emergency Project Office Meetings.
- Manage minutes of meeting: record, publish and file all minutes of meeting (MoM), no more
- than 24hrs after each meeting.
- Get all necessary project documents from the relevant support units and distribute to
- project team and contractors accordingly, e.g. design maps, BOM, PO, high level
- description, splice plans, Link Budget e.t.c.
- Drive the regular and on schedule submission of project reports by OSP supervisors e.g.
- daily work logs, weekly reports, variation request reports, project completion reports, As-
- Any other administrative duty that may be assigned by the Project Manager from time to time.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI)
o Drive OSP supervisor to comply with regular and timely submission of all types of project
reports and documents.
o Ensure Project Manager receives and signs off all project related documents in time.
o Develop a proper document filing system for each project document.
o Excellent and timely dissemination of project related information to OSP supervisor,
Contractors and project back end team.
o Ensure meetings are held regularly & timely. MoMs should also be published accordingly.
o Track the timely release of project materials; from store to site. As well as return of unused materials.
o Build an excellent logistics support structure for projects.
o Generate data from reports that can be used to improve project delivery and efficiency.
Academic and Professional:
- HND or BSc / Applied Sciences/ Engineering/Mass Communications/Project Management/any other relevant discipline
- HSE Certification is an added advantage.
- Experience: 2 years or more
- Computer literate and proficiency in the use of MS Office tools
- Excellent communication, writing and people skills.
- Ability to Multi-task work activities.
- Excellent time management and documentation skills.
- Experience in project coordination or customer support (preferably in a Telecom/ISP firm).
- Basic knowledge of fibre technology.
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Methodical, Organized and focused on results.
- Comfortable complying with company procedures.
Interested and qualified applicants should apply to [email protected]
Please ensure subject of application is “Project Coordinator“.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview as soon as possible.