Pro-Health International, a faith-based, non-profit organization executing HIV/AIDS comprehensive treatment, care and support projects in the Federal Capital Territory, Plateau and Nassarawa states requires the services of a Grants Compliance Manager
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Accountant
- The Project Accountant will be responsible for the IPSAN project under PHI.
- He/She will be responsible for financial transactions of assigned project.
- He/She will monitor daily postings to ensure accurate capturing of all transactions in the project financial system.
- He/She will ensure that expenditures are within budgetary allocation and also report any variation.
- The Project Accountant will ensure efficient use of project resources and compliance with organizational, Nigerian and USG financial regulations and procedures.
- He or she will ensure timely banking operations, contracts and payroll transactions of the project, He or She will assist in the supervision of Finance Officers and ensure that project accounts are properly maintained and reported in line with donor requirements and timelines.
- He or She will participate in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual financial reports for donor agencies and PHI management.
- A degree in Accounting or its equivalent
- Knowledge of Microsoft word, excel & PowerPoint
- Must be knowledgeable and proficient in the use of the Tally Accounting System
- Must be a chartered Accountant
- Minimum of 5 years work experience with a USG funded project
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage details Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must be able to work under pressure and still be efficient
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 27th August, 2015.