Job Title: Programme Coordinator
- The DFID SAFE Programme Coordinator is responsible for programmatic management and implementation of Trachoma SAFE in Kano State Nigeria.
- Responsibilities will also include delivery of programme targets which include number of Trachomatous Trichiasis surgeries and BCC, provision of programme management guidance and direct technical support to the implementation trachoma programme, impact assessment and advocacy for the elimination of trachoma with emphasis in Kano State, Nigeria.
- In addition should be able to identify and contribute to programme growth and development (scalability) in collaboration with partners and colleagues.
- Provide technical support and leadership to programme officers of the implementing partner.
- Ideally you will come with experience of working within an INGO setting and have proven experience in project management with significant strategic programme development skills.
- It is essential the successful candidate comes with strong communication skills in person and in writing as you will be required to maintain and build relationships with key officials.
For further details and instructions on how to apply please Click Here to Apply