Since our inception, SENCE has been totally focused on building a strategic, quality consulting practice.
We are committed to helping SMEs succeed in a challenging and tasking environment by providing them with the support they need to survive and grow.
Job Title: Programme Associates
Roles and Responsibilities
The Associate will support Programme Managers towards the achievement of EFInA’s five year strategy by conducting analysis, providing strategic planning support, and supporting delivery of programme activities.
The Associate will conduct insightful and compelling analysis to provide Programme Managers with relevant information that can be used to promote financial inclusion in Nigeria. He/she will also support implementation of financial inclusion strategies through day-to-day project management of EFInA’s activities.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
● Conduct in-depth analysis to support the Programme Managers in developing specific
strategies for EFInA’s strategic areas and cross cutting themes
● Keep abreast of relevant developments related to EFInA’s strategic areas and cross cutting
themes, and provide Programme Managers with relevant information
● Contribute to the writing of internal and external reports and publications
● Support the Programme Managers in delivering against approved strategies, including
providing project management support for activities
● Monitor the impact of EFInA’s programme activities and provide input to final reports
● Help Programme Managers identify relevant stakeholders whom EFInA can engage to
promote financial inclusion
● Support Programme Managers in managing working groups or other relevant industry bodies
● Contribute input to quarterly reports and provide other status reporting as required
For a full Job Description with additional detail, please visit www.efina.org.ng/careers
Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Economics, Anthropology, International Development, Public Policy or related field, from a reputable institution
● Proven ability to synthesise implications from data
● Experience successfully managing projects to meet deadlines and quality standards
● Commitment to the financial inclusion agenda
● Minimum of three years’ relevant work experience
● Experience conducting desk research, handling a variety of information sources and producing relevant reports
How to Apply
Interested ad suitably qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply