AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria (APIN) is a non-governmental donor-funded organization dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria, including HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, among others. Since 2001, we have worked closely with key stakeholders to reduce the burden and mitigate the impact of those disease through cutting edge, innovative and sustainable approaches.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Program Associate Vacancy at AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria (APIN)
Job Position: Program Associate – M&E
- To provide support in the collection and collation of reports for program monitoring.
- Maintain and update summary reports for service output for the APIN supported sites and effect monthly uploads on the intranet
- Provide technical assistance to state community officers in the collection and reporting of OVC and Sexual Transmission Prevention (STP) data
- Support the review of OVC and STP monthly reports from the state offices
- Support quality audits of training and program reports
- Maintain the APIN training database, provide training IDs and update summary reports for training output for APIN implementing sites and effect monthly uploads on the intranet
- Update target and achievement template for program performance monitoring
Minimum Qualification & Experience
- A first degree in the Physical or Social Sciences with at least two (2) years’ experience in data collection, entry and analysis especially HIV/AIDS programs
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should write stating how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable. The suitability statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page of the CV, which must be saved in Microsoft Word and as applicant’s full name. The subject of the mail should be the job position being applied for.
Applications should be sent to: [email protected]
Note: Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted