Aurea is an international enterprise software company that helps large global enterprises like Disney, British Airways, and eBay create transformative experiences for their end customers. Aurea’s suite of technologies enables companies in select vertical markets (travel & leisure, retail, energy, and insurance) to design, execute, monitor, and optimize end-to-end customer journeys. Aurea is a rapidly growing company with growth fueled both organically and inorganically through an aggressive acquisition strategy. The company’s explosive growth and ambitious business goals requires a Program Director capable of focusing on client-side success and long-term growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Professional Services Program Director
- Are you a natural leader driven to improve and grow accounts through customer success? Do you have strong analytical and problem solving skills, a keen eye for detail, and a high level of professionalism? Are you self-motivated, skilled and comfortable discussing business solutions with C-level executives as well as with the Operations personnel who utilize the solution on a recurring basis? If you can think critically, plan proactively, and execute efficiently on client-side operations in customer success and growth management – then this role is for you.
- To deliver the program successfully, the PD must effectively interact with the different groups within Aurea i.e., Product, Engineering and Support along with managing the Professional Services resources on the account.
- The PD is responsible for executing on growth strategies for existing client business, and is responsible for retention and growth on each assigned account.
- Growth opportunities include market expansions, new solution selling, and organic account growth.
- This is a 100% customer facing, senior level role suited for someone who is comfortable leading data driven conversations with high level executives and managing large accounts.
- A successful candidate will be one with proven success in similar roles and is excited to learn and contribute to a rapidly growing company.
- The Program Director (PD) owns and drives customer success and satisfaction for the Aurea program being delivered to the customer along with the P&L responsibilities for the account(s).
Leadership and Influence:
- Responsible for managing at least 3-4 major accounts for a total book of business on or around $7-15M+ annually.
- Motivate and mobilize project members
- Set achievable objectives
- Asserts own ideas and persuades others
- Make decisions and provide constructive feedback
Communication, Strategic Thinking, and Problem Solving
- Communicates tactfully and candidly through written and verbal means
- Excellent listener
- Ability to quickly attain domain knowledge
- Understand how and when to make a choice.
- Up to 50% travel required
- Analyze the future impact of decisions by taking a big-picture approach
- Strategically position the project to provide customer success and long-term growth
- Analyze and define a problem, evaluate alternatives find a solution
Desired Skills and Experience
Required experience and education
- 10+ years in Professional Services
It would be nice if:
- You have a Computer Science or MIS background
- Experience in roles of Engagement Partner, Director at Big 5 consulting organization
Total Compensation is US$250,000/year
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online