Lorache Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist, Production
- Co-ordinates in planning and organizing the manufacturing process of the company.
- Implements Operational manuals, production plans and programs.
- Fulfils the monthly and weekly production plans according to the schedule with the coordination of Production Executive/ Asst. Manager Production.
- Monitors drugs manufacturing activities in compliance with the requirements of cGMP.
- Ensures that all standard yield are maintained by production lines.
- Controls production process and production facilities.
- Ensures conformance of manufacturing processes with organizational objectives and polices with the coordination of Production Executive/ Asst. Manager Production.
- Checks the availability of adequate raw and packing materials, utilities, filters and machine size parts.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 24th October, 2015.