BASF is the world’s leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We link and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
Our Plant, located in Ilupeju, Lagos, has a vacancy for a Production Operator.
What we expect
- The ideal candidate should possess relevant Technical Ordinary National Diploma as a minimum quailification.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a production environment is required. (Preferably batch Manufacturing Process).
- Exposure other production related roles such as Environmental Health and Safety, Laboratory, Customer Service, etc. would be preferred.
- Fluent communication in English is essential.
What you can expect
The incumbent will be expected to transfer and / or add raw material to admixture plant as per production requirements; and fill containers with finished product as per requirement and assist the production supervisor in operation and house-keeping of the plant. Other duties will include:
- Ensuring that work is done safely and reporting any unsafe conditions to the Supervisor timeously.
- Ensuring transfer of materials into containers with the correct label pack containers onto pallets.
- Ensuring that the quantity of scale and quantity containers on pallets are correct.
- Participating in Product changeover.
- Reporting and co-operating with maintenance regarding all breakdowns to minimize down time.
- Working according to Integrated Management System requirements as well as to Instructions and Procedures pertaining to the operational function as assigned.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org