At Pragmaticlink, We help you to develop mastery in your chosen profession so you will continue to create job opportunities throughout your entire life. You’ll be especially attractive if you have expertise in hard-to-fill positions.
Even if you’re working in an industry that’s contracting, now is a good time to make a move. Competition for talent is hotter.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Production Manager
- Oversees the cost effectiveness and planning of the entire production process.
- Budgeting, scheduling work, and coordinating the various production departments.
- Forming a production team.
- Organizing production meetings.
- Set and meet production goals.
- Purchase and calibrate machines.
- Hire, train, and supervise workers.
- Correct problems on production line.
- Maximize the production process to lower costs.
- Manage communication lines with managers, suppliers, and procurement departments.
- Keep abreast of new technology that can be used in the production process.
- Approve expenditures for supplies and materials.
- Develop production schedules and duty assignments.
- Ensure compliance with workplace safety programs.
- Cross-train worker teams for maximum production flexibility.
- Change production levels and staffing on different product lines to minimize inventory levels.
- Monitor product standards.
- Oversee one or more areas or an entire plant.
- Decide on the capitalization of the project–that is, the production budget plus a contingency fund to sustain the show until it is on its feet.
- Preside over the production of goods.
- Analyze and reduce costs.
- Order appropriate materials.
- Ensure products are created on time.
- Test machines for disrepair and malfunctions.
- Implement and oversee quality control programs.
- Implement training programs.
- Work with outside suppliers to increase quality of raw materials.
- Coordinate with different departments in the manufacturing plant.
- Work with the financial departments to come up with a budget and spending plan.
Qualification and Requirements
- HND (Minimum of Lower credit) in management related discipline.
- At least 5 years experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and cover Letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 2nd November, 2015