Actic Beverages is a wholly – owned Nigerian company that is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
The company was incorporated 1n 2012 in accordance and compliance with the provisions of the Companies and Allied Matter Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The company at inception aimed at providing finest quality processed Table Water, Natural Juice and fruit Drinks to each Nigerian and the neighbouring countries. It however, started with the production of high quality sachet water pouches for the local community and started the commercial production of table water from January, 2012 while the production of natural fruit juice commenced in June 2013 and other products followed subsequently.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Dopemu, Lagos, Nigeria
- Overseeing production processes.
- Ensure that production meets health, sanitation, and quality standards set by the corporation, food industry, and government agencies.
- Will also be responsible for coordinating shifts, arranging schedules, and monitoring employee performance.
- To generally review manufacturing processes for efficiency, noting areas for improvement and researching alternative machinery, equipment, or modifications.
- Planning and Organizing production schedules.
- Assessing project and resources requirements.
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers.
- Determining quality control standards.
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Liaison with buyers, marketing and sales staff
- Supervising the work of junior staff
- Responsible for researching and coordinating the manufacturing processes. Other task, such as quality control, or an entire assembly line process.
- HND/B.Sc from any degree discipline from a reputable institution.
- Candidate must be aware of Management functions and have the ability to communicate with all levels of personnel.
- IT and numerical skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Must also be able to handle responsibility and the pressure of meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge and adherence to satisfy rules and regulations.
- Good house keeping standards.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 16th November, 2015.