Cement Company of Northern Nigeria Plc (CCNN), was founded by the Premier of the then Northern Region, Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello, Sardauna of Sokoto. The need to meet the increasing demand for cement necessitated an expansion of the plant, and we require the services of qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Production Engineer
- Minimum of B.Engineering Degree or its equivalent in Process or Chemical Engineering.
- Candidate should have at least 6 years cognate experience in a recognized Cement Manufacturing company.
Competencies and Skills:
- Must be a registered COREN member.
- Must have general knowledge of Industrial safety and be able and willing to work shift
- Must be physically fit, agile and healthy
- Complex in problem solving, critical thinker and active listener
- Exceptional leadership skills & capabilities, communication and team work skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Closing Date: 28th May, 2015.