Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, Roche is a leader in research-focused healthcare with combined strengths in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. Roche is the world’s largest biotech company, with medicines in oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, ophthalmology and neuroscience.
Roche is also the world leader in in vitro diagnostics and tissue-based cancer diagnostics, and a frontrunner in diabetes management.
Job Title: Product Manager (Oncology)
Location Nigeria, Lagos
Function Sales & Marketing
Subfunction Product & Segment Marketing
Job level Individual Contributor
Job type Regular Employee
Division Roche Pharmaceuticals
As Product Manager (Oncology), you will develop, communicate, implement and continuously adapt the ideal strategy for the Oncology portfolio taking into account market intelligence and trends, in order to ensure optimum positioning, profitability and growth and establish a high performing Oncology portfolio. You will:
- Collaborate with internal and external partners/ stakeholders to form strategic alliances for maximum market penetration.
- Drive implementation of Oncology product strategy & business plans (incl. sales budget and tactical plans), ensuring that it supports the corporate objectives
- Develop promotional and communication campaigns in line with products positioning and business opportunities
- Co-ordinate and liaise with support functions (Medical, Market Access, Regulatory Affairs & Pharmaco-vigilance) in deploying product related cross functional projects
- Ensure accurate understanding and maintaining of knowledge of market trends and competitor activities in order to come up with a business plan for Oncology products, in line with set targets
- Lead implementation and ensure execution of the marketing tactics (such as workshops, conferences, CME’s and campaigns)
- Monitor Regional teams’ performance on a regular basis in order to review and correct the effectiveness and appropriateness of the product strategy and the on-going achievement of the set sales targets
- Be responsible for directional guidance to determine the broad pillars and areas the Oncology team should focus to win.
- Oversee the Oncology Program as defined by the revised Oncology strategy for Roche Nigeria
- Work with a broader team with diverse skills set to complete the Oncology projects on time and within allocated budget
- Identify and generate business opportunities aimed at supporting and growing Oncology product sales as well as new markets
- Who you are
- Knowledge of Oncology therapeutic area and related medical specialist know-how
- Good understanding of Pharmaceutical marketing legislation
- Highly creative with experience in defining customer targets and segmentation
- Strategic with great problem solving and analytical skills
- A motivated and highly innovative person with the ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- A relevant degree in Marketing, Science, Medicine or Pharmacy
- Minimum 3 years experience in Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing or in a marketing environment with proven track record of delivering innovative, successful campaigns for brands at different life cycle stages
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.