Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a member of Standard Bank Group which is Africa’s largest banking group ranked by assets and earnings and has been in business for more than 150 years.
It is a global Bank with African roots and has extensive operations in 19 African countries including South Africa and 12 countries outside Africa including key financial centers like Europe, United States and Asia making us one of the biggest banking networks in the continent. It operates in Nigeria as Stanbic IBTC Bank; a subsidiary of Stanbic IBTC Holdings.
Stanbic IBTC Holdings’ strategy is to position itself as the leading end-to-end financial services solutions provider in Nigeria. The group leverages on our market exposure to offer expert services in three core business areas – Corporate and Investment banking; Personal and Business banking and Wealth management under 8 subsidiaries.
We strive to serve all our customers exceptionally as well as invest in the growth of our people and support them to achieve their career aspirations.
Job Title: Product Manager – Transactional & Liabilities
The strategic planning, product design, product management and product performance of Personal Transactional and Liabilities Products.
Key dimensions of the job
• Operates within a matrix business environment and uses knowledge, experience and abilities to obtain positive business outcomes;
• Looks for new ways to improve the business and new products and services to grow the business;
• Understands payments and platforms
• Manages the day-to-day business of the product portfolio;
• Analysis’s product information to model and understand trends, behaviours and profitability;
• Understands the environment and business within which the product portfolio operates.
• Draws on knowledge and experience to build and implement sustainable product strategies that meet customer needs;
• Identifies and executes short term initiatives to drive product performance;
• Manages and co-ordinates product projects;
• Business growth & sustainability
• Product performance & profitability (financial performance)• Delivery of key projects
• Monitoring, understanding and reacting to business/competitive environment
• Provision of appropriate management information
• Conceptualisation & implementation of new products/services
• Identification of new business, revenue and cost reduction opportunities
• Effective product interest rate management and product pricing
• Product process enhancements/re-engineering
• Development of product sales / service tools
• Product support to network
• Product target setting (budgeting)
• Product alignment with customer value propositions and the business operating model
• Development & implementation of product and funding strategies
• Conceptualisation and drive of business campaigns
• General product management
• Customer and branch query resolution
Key performance measures Financial
• Liabilities deposit balance growth
• Effective Margin Management
• Account management
• Product revenues (net interest income and non-interest income)
• Product costs
• Optimisation of profit
• Develop and understand core customer insights
• Sales/cross sell strategies aligned to overall customer offerings
• Customer Information
• Product training material
• Grow the deposit base
• Tactical marketing initiatives
• Competitor Analysis
• New Product Development
• Support sales and distribution across segments
• Retention and management of existing deposits
• Product Insights and analysis by segment
Improve Efficiencies and Effectiveness
• End to end processing across all channels
• Account maintenance and management
• Legal and compliance
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.