Enabled Solutions is a leading provider of business and technology consulting services to blue chip organizations in the private and public sector.
Our Mission is to consistently leverage our experience and processes to enable our clients’ meet the mission goals and objectives. We place great value on the relationship with our customers and ensure every effort is made to keep them satisfied.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Specialist 1
- To ensure procurement activities are in support of the customer’s requirement for delivery of correct items and materials in accurate quantities and quality to the correct location and at the correct time.
- Negotiate and research of suppliers and commodities
- Analyze and evaluate supplier bids, tenders, proposals, or quotations and review with Supply Chain Manager
- Negotiate prices and delivery conditions
- Interpret inventory requests, production schedules, purchase requisitions and orders
- Monitor the quality and timeliness of materials and goods supplied; follow-up the status of purchase orders with vendors to ensure timely delivery
- Communicate status of orders with internal customers
- Managing and facilitating the supply chain relationship with the client by ensuring that the materials and services requirements of a specific line of business are provided to the client’s requirements.
- Reviewing and interpreting clients’ supply chain requirements, planning and organizing a course of action and negotiating contracts as required.
- Purchase materials, goods, services and business services based on the specifications and requirements of the clients
- A good Degree in relevant field from an accredited institution.
- Must be ready and able to work well within a small team environment.
- Must have great organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS office including Word and Excel.
- Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th June, 2016.