Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Forecasting levels of demand for services and products to meet the business needs and keeping a constant check on stock levels;
- Evaluating bids and making recommendations based on commercial and technical factors;
- Forecasting price trends and their impact on future activities.
- Developing an organization’s purchasing strategy from analysis of purchase history;
- Producing reports on purchasing activities
- Ensuring suppliers are aware of the organization’s purchasing policies and procedures
- Attending meetings and trade conferences and to upgrade exposure in the industry.
- Conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality;
- Liaising between suppliers, manufacturers and relevant internal departments.
- Identifying potential suppliers, visiting existing suppliers, building and maintaining good relationships with them;
- A minimum of BSc/HND degree in supply chain management, Purchasing and Supply or Business Administration with at least 2-3years experience.
- Aptitude in decision making and working with numbers
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure the most advantageous terms
- Experience in collating and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Proven working experience as a Procurement Officer
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: [email protected] with the position being applied for as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th June, 2016.