Christopher and Associates & Business Consultants is one of the leading medium sized professional Chartered Accounting & Tax Consulting firms providing first-class auditing, advisory, taxation and consulting services in Nigeria. Christopher and Associates was registered in Nigeria under the business name Act of the Companies and Allied Matters Decree (1990), on the 26th of June 1998 with registration number LAZ 069213.
Christopher and Associates as a firm serves various small and medium sized companies, as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful, fast-growing companies and non- profit making organizations within and outside Nigeria.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Procurement Officer Job Opening at Christopher and Associates Consultant
Job Position: Procurement Officer
- As part of the supervisory role, a procurement officer oversees the activities of the department responsible for purchases.
- A Procurement Officer is the link between the company and suppliers. The Procurement Officer ought to look for interested suppliers and negotiate the best deal for the company.
- As a procurement officer, you are also responsible for the purchase of products and services in the organization by approving the best products or services that have low prices after reviewing and analyzing all options.
- The task of maintaining accurate records of purchases and pricing falls squarely on the shoulders of a procurement officer. It entails managing the inventories of the products or services in the organization.
- A degree/HND in Business Administration, Procurement, Supply Chain Management or any other related course of study
- A minimum of 1 year working experience
- The individual must be resident in Lagos
- A minimum of second class lower degree/equivalent
- Communicate Effectively
- Good negotiation skill
- Result oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to:[email protected]
Application Closing Date
15th of August, 2015.