Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
Teclab is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
- To formulate and drive a consistent approach towards all sourcing, purchasing and tendering activity within the business ultimately ensuring that value for money is maximized and cost savings are generated.
You are expected to contribute meaningfully towards team target achievement:
- To undertake an initial review of existing purchase ordering process and then implement Continous improvements where necessary to ensure that costs are monitored, reviewed and controlled within budgetary constraints and in line with company finance procedures.
- To develop a suitable contract database and protocol for on-going supplier and management of preferred Suppliers along with a clear contractor overview highlighting key contracted information.
- To work with the business and negotiate contractual arrangements with suppliers to ensure that value for money and excellent service levels are maintained and optimized across all categories of expenditure.
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize details of orders and deliveries
- To design appropriately reporting and monitoring mechanics that clearly highlight cost savings achieved by category/supplier and validate supplier performance and concerns.
- To establish, harmonize and maintain appropriate formalized purchasing policies, compliance and procedures across the business.
Job Specification (Experience & Training)
Academic and Professional:
- First Degree in Business Administration, Humanities or Social Sciences an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 Years’ Experience.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Confident negotiation skills
- Excellent time management
- Decision-making aptitude and working with numbers.
- Analytical skills
- Experience in collecting and analyzing Data
- Good communication skills
- Reliability and honesty
- Strong interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 13th January, 2017.