Pro-Health International was founded in 1991 by four medical professionals: Drs. Mark Umoh, Efem Iyeme, Owido Udofia, and Iko Ibanga, who were concerned about taking free, quality healthcare to rural communities in Africa where easy access to healthcare was a challenge.
Job Title: Strategic Information Officer
The Strategic Information Officer will support the development, maintenance and operation of the Strategic Information Systems in the supported project sites, field offices and the states for effective monitoring of inputs and results. Support the provision and strengthening of SI technical guidance to the Partners and states government M & E staff on data collection, collation, basic analysis and reporting and information use for informed decision making. Conduct routine data validation and periodic data Quality Assessments for supported sites, and assist the SI specialist in related duties.
- A bachelor’s degree in science, statistics or related field
- Minimum of 3 years work experience with a USG or international funded project
- Proficiency in the use and application of relevant software and Microsoft Office applicanons
- Knowledge working with CDC indicators, data collection, collation, validation and reporting througn CDC reporting platforms
- Have the ability to work tight schedules, multitask and work in teams
- Be flexible, have the ability to work under pressure,
- Be open to a substantial amount of travels.
- Possess professional communication and writing skills .
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors and recipients of assistance .
Strong analytical and information dissemination/presentation skills
How to Apply
All application submissions should go to: [email protected]