Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Principal Accountant Vacancy at West African College of Surgeons.
West African College of Surgeons, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the below vacant position:
Job Position: Principal Accountant
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Recognized Professional Accounting Qualification i.e ACA, ACCA, ICAN (Chartered).
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should be above 40 years.
- Honesty, Integrity and diligence are essential.
- Good Knowledge of Financial Management and Accounting.
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience.
- Must be computer literate with high proficiency in utilizing different accounting software.
Salary Equivalent to CONTISS II.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply in writing with 10 copies of Application letters, credentials, CV’s, certificates; letters of reference from 3 Referees should be submitted to:
The Secretary General,
West African College of Surgeons,
6 Taylor Drive,
Off Edmund Crescent,
Note: The post applied for should be written on the Top right side corner of the envelope
Application Closing Date
4pm, Wednesday, 23rd September 2015.