PricewaterhouseCoopers Public Sector LLP provides management consulting, technology consulting and risk consulting services to federal and international government agencies.
PwC is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Procurement Expert
Reference Number: 130-PEO00709
Job type: Permanent
Department: People & Change Nigeria
- PwC seeks qualified candidates for a Public Procurement Specialist position for the potential USAID State Accountability, Transparency and Effectiveness (State2State) project in Nigeria to technically support the program.
- The overall objective of the project will be to increase the effectiveness, accountability and transparency of selected state and local governments in Nigeria, contributing to the achievement of strengthened good governance, and improved responsiveness of targeted government institutions.
- The Procurement Specialist will be located in-country and will support the responsible line ministries and local governments and work in close partnership with other relevant stakeholders to ensure improvements in functioning of the procurement system at the local and federal levels.
- Over seven years of experience in public procurement;
- Demonstrated understanding of the public procurement delivery system, challenges and potential improvements;
- Demonstrated overall project management skills involving multiple stakeholders;
- Excellent English language written and oral communications skills.
- A graduate degree in Public Administration, Management, Economics or similar field;
- Demonstrated experience managing consultants and/or technical experts;
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Preferred
- Serve as the key technical counterpart for the area of public procurement and procurement delivery system;
- Experience increasing accountability, transparency and effectiveness in African countries;
- Experience working with host governments and other organizations in African countries, preferably in Nigeria.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop an understanding of “best practices” in addressing key challenges of the public procurement and existing policy reform;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st December, 2016.