PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Reference Number: 125-NIG00092
Roles & Responsibilities
- Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings and department activities for all members of the Senior Management Team.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information.
- Work independently and within a team on special and non-reocurring and ongoing projects.
- Act as a project manager for special projects, at the request of a Partner, which may include: planning and coordinating, disseminating information, and organizing business unit events.
- Prepare and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, etc.
- Organize and prioritize large volumes of information and call.
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Answer phone for Partners.
- Takes message and answer all routine and non-routine questions.
- Assist BU Partners in the management of their schedule.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Must possess a good first Degree from reputable University/Polytechnic.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th November, 2015.