Presco Plc is a leading agro-allied company engaged in the cultivation of oil palms and the processing of its products.
We have more than 8,000 hectares planted with oil palms and employ about 1,400 workers at Obaretin, Igieduma, Ologbo and Cowan Estates in Edo and Delta States.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the below position:
Job Title: Auto Electrical Supervisor
- OND in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Trade Test, or its equivalent.
- Must be an experienced auto electrician with knowledge in electronics, able to carry out diagnostic and repairs on 12/24 volt starter motor alternator, able to repair electronic control systems on earth moving equipment (Caterpillar Equipment) and heavy/light duty vehicles (Hilux, Mercedes) and must be able to read and interpret circuit diagrams.
- Must have worked on senior/supervisory positions.
Job Title: Heavy Duty CAT Mechanic
- First School Leaving Certificate (F.S.L.C), Trade Test, City & Guild, etc. and minimum of two years working experience.
- Must have knowledge and working experience in Caterpillar engine and equipment, such as D8, D5, C930, Diesel generator engines, Cummins, CAT, Perkins.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s and applications to: [email protected] Or
The Human Resources Manager,
Km 22, Benin/Sapele Road,
P.O. Box 7061,
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be held at our Head Office at Obaretin