GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Presales Solutions Architect
Job Number: 2543451
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Business: GE Power
- In this strategic technical Presales position, the Presales Solution Architect will establish a trusted advisor relationship with both our external customers and internal technical teams.
- You will collaborate with internal corporate development teams, Presales technical teams and commercial sales teams in the business unit they are supporting to help drive sales of our Predix platform and suite of APM.
- Establish a deep understanding of our customers business and technical needs
- Create a “trusted technical advisor” relationship with our customer’s technologists and internal technical teammates
- Develop solution architecture framework to support solution selling on an enterprise level. Help to provide vision, define system and application architecture, problem anticipation and problem solving ability across the landscape
- Build link to provocative selling model to ensure architecture views are properly integrated
- Develop evolution path and migration plans for key GE customers from their current state to the target GE Digital Strategy by deploying Predictivity Solutions in concert with other GE Products & Services as well as potential 3rd party solutions.
- Shape, drive and be held accountable for delivering significant strategic initiatives across broad scope/platform(s) in liaison with key stakeholders
- Compose and deliver superior outcome based sales presentations and demonstrations across the portfolio as well as the ability to dive into the depths of certain defined solutions
- Lead change across large platforms / functional areas using technology solutions
- Provide deep sw / hw technical architecture expertise to ensure proper solution design
- Interface with all Presales Solutions Architects globally and participate in the SA community to help train, mentor, and guide other colleagues through new solution architecture framework
- Provide SWAT coverage for key customer facing events, particularly C level discussions
- Interface with COE CTOs to ensure alignment to sales process and priorities
- Evangelize GE technology platform in appropriate sales forums to drive demand and continued interest
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Science, Engineering, Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 10+ years’ work experience in Software Presales
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on y our resume) for Nigerians only.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must be willing to travel (If there is travel)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Manages and possesses working industry knowledge and skillset (of self or others) in assigned vertical
- Technical acumen to interface with technologists, understand complex concepts and translate in a way that businesses or industry can understand
- Masters’ degree, MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving and creative skills, ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on market and customer trends – go beyond the status quo
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, strategic agility, manage diversity and drive for results
- Significant expertise in developing and selling SW/HW solutions. Including creating and executing propositions and a track record of success
- Deep understanding of the technology stack to include OS, DB, middleware, application layer, virtualization and cloud technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills, including creativity and curiosity with ability to effectively communicate and influence solution direction to both technical and non-technical audiences alike across all organizational levels
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply