Première Urgence Internationale (PUI) is a non-profit, non-political and non religious humanitarian NGO. Its objective is to bring about a global response to the basic needs of populations suffering from acute humanitarian crisis and to allow them to recover their autonomy and dignity.
Today, PUI is intervening in 23 countries in Africa, Middle East, Caucasus, and Asia to cover the needs of populations affected by conflict, natural disasters or economic crises.
PUI is willing to assess the needs of conflict affected population in Nigeria, and to eventually propose an adequate response to those needs.
Job Title: Liaison Officer
Under the direct supervision of: Country Representative
Under the direct supervision of the Country Representative, the Liaison Officer supports the smooth coordination of the exploratory mission and assists the Country Representative in official contacts, context understanding and follow up and translations.
- Work in relief sector
- Context analysis
- Ability to adapt or change priorities according to the changing situation within a mission or the organization itself
- Autonomy, neutrality, hard worker
- Able to manage stress and pressure
- Able and willing to learn to extend his/her scope of work
- Able to manage priorities, take initiatives and work without constant supervision
- Transversal skills
- Honest and trustworthy
- Reliable, rigorous and well organized
- Motivated and dedicated to his/her job
- Ability to take initiative to deal with difficulties encountered in daily work
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send CVs and applications to: [email protected]