Cobranet Limited was incorporated in 2003 and began its operations to provide the Nigerian Market with a reliable Internet Service and meet the requirements of the market, positioning itself as a leader in providing Internet Solutions and as a provider of choice.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Pre-Sales Coordinator Vacancy at Cobranet Limited
Job Position: Pre-Sales Coordinator
Job Description Summary
- Provides coaching and professional development to sales team members in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Analyze client’s network requirement and design possible solution.
- Coordinate with RF team during installation for new clients
- Coordinate with NOC to ensure that appropriate CPE is used so client can get his subscribed bandwidth.
- Participate in implementation of VPN solutions for clients.
- Prepare proposals and also provide answers to technical sales enquiries.
- Client’s relationship management and after sales service.
- Customer’s retention by ensuring that client’s technical need is resolved promptly.
Education and Qualifications
- B.Sc/HND or B.ENG in any Computer related courses.
- Certifications in IT courses such as CCNA, CCNP, MCITP, and ITIL would be of advantage
- Minimum of 2years work experience in similar capacity in a related industry
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected]