Job Position: PR Manager
2) Write interesting and effective press releases, prepare information for media kits and develop and maintain company internet or intranet web pages.
3) Develop and maintain the company’s corporate image and identity, which includes the use of logos and signage.
4) Manage communications budgets.
5) Manage special events such as sponsorship of races, parties, introducing new products, or other activities the firm supports in order to gain public attention through the media without advertising directly.
6) Draft speeches for company executives, and arrange interviews and other forms of contact for them
7) Assign, supervise and review the activities of public relations staff.
8) Evaluate advertising and promotion programs for compatibility with public relations efforts.
9) Establish and maintain effective working relationships with local and municipal government officials and media representatives.
10)the candidates are better from Samsung, Nokia ,Tecno, Blackberry etc.,
- Proven track record of success managing public relations teams.
- Extensive knowledge of the public relations space.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams at the same time.
- Excellent time management, organization, and task prioritization skills.
- 4 – 5 years experience. Mobile industry is preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply online