Bolingo Hotel and Towers is located Abuja, a beautiful city in Nigeria with illustrious sights and a rich blend of culture and cosmopolitan glamour.
Job Position: Porter
- As a hotel porter, based in reception or at the porters’ desk, you will often be the first person to greet guests at a hotel.
- In this job you would need customer service skills to welcome guests and see to their needs.
- You should have a smart appearance.
- You should also be physically fit, for carrying luggage.
- There aren’t any specific entry requirements to get into this job, but some employers will expect you to have a good standard of general education.
- There are hospitality courses which could help you to learn some of the skills you will need.
- You may be able to get into this job through an Apprenticeship scheme.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com
Application Closing Date
22nd of June, 2015.