Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is committed to the provision of services of Technical Inspection, Expediting, Quality Assurance and Control, Training, Procurement and Outsourcing of Technical Personnel in line with global best practices in order to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Piping and Structure Supervision Services
Job Type: Contracts
- To supervise construction up to pre-commissioning and provide assistance/support to commissioning/start-up personnel.
- To ensure that construction complies with detailed engineering, schedule and safety practices.
- To help the management to identify any actual or future slippage or blocking points in work progress
- To ensure that the quality of the piping work (other than weld acceptance) performed on site by the Contractor and subcontractors in compliance with contract requirements.
- To ensure that, for his discipline and area, the quality assurance record books are properly documented and maintained by the contractor
- To assess any requests by the contractor to deviate from quality control procedures or requirements and make appropriated recommendation to the Offshore CSR
- To participate to the weekly, monthly and ad-hoc meetings with the contractor
- To report on the work performed by the contractor and on any problems encountered to the Offshore CSR
- To liaise with the QC/Inspector as required
- To check the construction documents (all Jobs cards, Permit to work) prepared by the Contractor – in his discipline – and to give timely comments on and or approval of, in accordance with contract procedures and requirements. To check the incorporation of such comments by the contractor.
- To check the progress of the work performed by the contractor.
- To participate in technical reviews and in all Job Risk Analysis
- To ensure that all risks are well anticipated and reduced as much as possible by the contractor. Control of the contractor during construction activities;
- To ensure that the quality of the piping erection work (other than weld acceptance) performed on Site by contractor and sub contractor complies with contract requirements, safety policies.
- Required Qualification and background: Technical/Supervisory background with Relevant Engineering Degree.
- Must have a valid BOSIET, Offshore experience, DPR Offshore Safety Permit, medical and HSE certificates.
- Experience on previous COMPANY projects an advantage.
- Professional Experience (number of years): Experienced Supervisor with a high technical level in specialization, with at least 10 years’ experience in large international context.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd April, 2016.