Zercom Systems Nigeria Ltd is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration,
Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry – and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to for the PHP Developer Needed at Zercom Systems Nigeria Ltd
Job Position: PHP Developer
- The primary job responsibility for the PHP developer position is to provide PHP programming and functionality for a variety of consumer-related websites, intranets, extranets and web-based applications.
- You will be challenged on a daily basis to solve problems in new and creative ways.
- A successful candidate will have demonstrable experience building real online applications such as a social e-commerce site, desktop applications etc in a LAMP environment and will be able to make a meaningful contribution from day one.
- You will be comfortable working with team members at all levels and departments within the organization.
- You will be willing to share your opinions and insights with business leaders in order to affect rapid decision cycles and effective technical solutions to business requirements.
- To maintain the organizations corporate website ensuring strong functionality and optimization
- Develop new Web applications as identified by supervisor and management through packaged and customized applications.
- Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Develop external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
- Candidate must be a team player and willing to teach and to learn.
- Maintain and enhance existing Web applications and all internal systems are integrated.
- Perform complete testing of Web applications unit and system, engaging users as necessary.
- Conduct all user acceptances testing, and report results.
- Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use.
Skills Required & Qualifications
- Candidate should possess a BA/B.Sc in a related discipline and years of experience in a similar field.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of graphic design packages such as Fireworks or Photoshop in order to produce basic layout and manipulate images.
- Skills in e-commerce and server side technologies, such as PHP , and internet security are also important.
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Proven Web and Database Development experience.
- Strong database knowledge specifically SQL Server and MySQL
- Web / Graphical Design skills would be desirable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Closing Date
4th of September, 2015.