Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry – and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: PHP Developer
- The primary job responsibility for the PHP developer position is to provide PHP programming and functionality for a variety of consumer applications.
- You should be comfortable working with team members at all levels and departments within the organization.
- You will be willing to share your opinions and insights with business leaders in order to affect rapid decision cycles and effective technical solutions to business requirements.
- You will be challenged on a daily basis to solve problems in new and creative ways.
- A successful candidate will have demonstrable experience building real online applications such as a social e-commerce site, desktop applications etc. in a LAMP environment and will be able to make a meaningful contribution from day one.
Skills Required & Qualifications
- Candidate should possess a BA/B.Sc, HND and OND in a related discipline and years of experience in a similar field.
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of graphic design packages such as Fireworks or Photoshop in order to produce basic layout and manipulate images.
- Skills in e-commerce and server side technologies, such as PHP, and internet security are also important.
- Proven Web and Database Development experience.
- Strong database knowledge specifically SQL Server and MySQL
- Web / Graphical Design skills would be desirable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: [email protected]