Tezza Business Solutions Limited – “Tezza”(te-zza) from the Italian word “Completezza” embodies our commitment to providing IT and Business Solutions that are comprehensive, through and complete. We specialize in providing personalized Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services within a streamlined, phased delivery channel.
With a primary goal of putting technological solutions to work in practical ways that ensures a healthy bottom-line our solutions reflect a deep understanding of real-world business challenges. Working in conjunction with our clients we are able to create and implement result-oriented personalized solutions.
Job Title: PHP Developer
Looking or a developer that will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems in the companys preferred programming language. The Developer will be responsible for producing detailed specification and writing the program codes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvement
- Working closely with analyst, designers and staff.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live Preparation of training manuals for users Maintaining the system once they are up and running
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum Requirements 2+ years’ experience as a Software Developer
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
Core Competency Requirements
- Ability to use one or more development language (C++,PHP, HTML, etc)
- Excellence communication Skill
- Understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- Analytical and commercial experience
- Experience designing and developing enterprise grade software.
Preferred Competency Requirements
- Experience with database development including relational database design, SQL and ORM technologies.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply