Ferring Holding SAFerring Holding SA, better known as Ferring Pharmaceuticals, is a multinational pharmaceutical company that specializes in the development and marketing of drugs for use in human medicine.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: National Sales Manager
- To provide leadership, management and operational direction for the activities of the Medical/Sales reps Team, in order to achieve sales and expense targets
- Manage the activity of the Medical reps Team to ensure achievement of Ferring Pharmaceutical Nigeria Sales Objectives.
- Contribute to the setting of direction of Sales and Marketing Strategies and ensure the sales effort is aligned with and focused on core Marketing strategies
- Manage the distributor and other key Customers for maximum performance; ensuring Company guidelines on Sales and Distribution are adhered to
- Ensure all activities of the Medical reps Team are in conformity with Ferring Commercial ethics code, and NAFDAC guidelines.
- Recommend attractive reward and recognition initiatives for agreement with the GM Sub-Saharan Africa and thereafter implement to drive performance
- Drive Sales Force Effectiveness initiatives within the Medical reps Team.
- Monitor, evaluate and provide feedback and act on the performance of the Medical reps Team to ensure effectiveness
- Drive the restructuring of the field force
- Contribute to the preparation of National Sales Budgets and eventually Regional Targets. Monitor Sales Results and ensure regular feedback to Sales Team
- Recommend for agreement the Field Sales Expense Budget and ensure Regional Budgets are monitored and maintained within agreed limits
Desired Skills and Experience
Candidate Education, Qualifications & Skills:
- Pharmacy degree.
- Previous successful experience of leading teams in a commercial environment, especially in developing capability and bench strength
- Proven ability to develop comprehensive strategic business development plans for the business
- Must be prepared to travel within territories in Anglophone West Africa.
- An experience of ART will be a plus.
- Excellent English & computer skills
- At least have 4 – 6 years senior management experience, with the focus on sales & marketing in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Strong marketing and selling experience in the pharmaceutical sector with at least 8 years commercial experience in an Nigeria operating environment
- A proven track record of continuous success
- Drive for results
- Conflict management
- Problem solving
- Customer focus
- Building effective teams
- Motivating others
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online