The Nigerian Army (NA) is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and responsible for land warfare operations. In late 2013 the strength of the standing army totaled nearly 100,000 men. An additional 82,000 trained members of paramilitary forces were available to augment regular units as necessary. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council (NAC).
Job Position: Pharmacists
REF: 2014 PH 025
- B.Pharm and must be a registered member of Pharmacists council of Nigeria (PCN) with at least 2years post NYSC experience.
Mode of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates are to:
- Apply online at the recruitment portal www.narecruitment.org
- Log on to the above mentioned link using the username and password.
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the guarantor form as appropriate.
- Come along to the designated examination and recruitment centres with copies of application and guarantor forms.
The Nigerian Army reserves the right to prosecute any individual or group found to have fraudulently gained access to this site or information contained in it. Applicants are therefore advised to obtain their e-Vouchers directly through this portal www.narecruitment.org or buy paper vouchers from the designated banks.