Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. We strive to transform and simplify care for people with life-threatening illnesses around the world. Gilead’s portfolio of products and pipeline of investigational drugs includes treatments for HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer, inflammatory and respiratory diseases, and cardiovascular conditions.
Job Position: Pharmaceutical Process Technician
- Prepares for production by reviewing production schedule; studying and clarifying specifications; calculating requirements; assembling and weighing materials and supplies.
- Prepares equipment by performing sterile cleaning-in-place (CIP), servicing-in-place (SIP), and cleaning out-of-place (COP); conducting operator inspections; performing preventive maintenance checks
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; calling for repairs.
- Documents production by completing forms, reports, logs, and records of equipment and batches.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Produces requirements by operating and monitoring equipment; observing varying conditions; adjusting equipment controls; calculating concentrations, dilutions, and yields; adhering to aseptic filtering and filing procedures.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures; complying with legal regulations; monitoring environment.
- For this role we will consider someone with the relevant experience or someone with a scientific degree (Chemistry, forensic science, Biology etc)though you will have good lab skill and have interest in expanding your skill set.
Other Requirements include:
- Computer skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- slight shift involved
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should send their CV’s/Applications to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted